Frankenstein & His Bride


Halloween will be here in a couple of days and if you need a quick craft - I've got you covered!

This was another of my "Spur Of The Moment" ideas.  I was working on a Christmas craft (that I'll share soon) using paint stirrers.
This part of the paint stirrer was actually 'scrap' from the other project, but I hated to waste it, so, I grabbed some paint and got to work.  This shade of green wasn't my first choice, but, since this project was 'spur of the moment', and I wasn't running to the store, I couldn't be picky.  
After the green paint dried, I painted some black hair and glued on two eyes.  With a sharpie, a nose, mouth, and some scars were added.  On the 'Bride' some red lips and white streaks completed her look.  

So what do you do with them?  Add a magnet to the back and you have a new refrigerator magnet, or, glue a pin on the back and wear it on your jacket.  
This would also be a great project to do with kids, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by...I'm off to the store to find the right shade of green.  Feel free to follow, share, and/or pin!  

Happy Halloween - from Frank & His Bride!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Roseann, I'm so glad you stopped by & I hope you'll be back again soon!

      Delete
  2. How cute! I love the idea of using them as magnets. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning to my Halloween board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly. Nice to see you back again - thanks for the 'pin'!
      Ann

      Delete
  3. fun idea!! I love making magnets with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I will have to do this with my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie. I'm sure they'll love it!

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from Sunday's Best Linkup. I love your Frankenstein & His Bride. This would be a great craft to do with my grandchildren. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda - always happy to share!

      Delete
  6. Love these guys! Thanks for sharing on Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative and clever, dear Ann :) Have a beautiful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling. Love the Mr. & Mrs Frankenstein. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I make holiday cards for relatives and friends; these would be lovely to add to a card for the grands who are young enough to get a giggle from these characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. This is definitely a craft for the kiddos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Break Out Those Wine Corks!

Wine Cork Wreath

How To Decoupage Dresser Drawers - With Napkins!

No More Polycrylic for My Tables!